- Raipur Airport – Swami Vivekananda Airport was once again ranked first in Customer Satisfaction among 49 airports in the country.
- Raipur Airport achieved 4.84 scores on a five-point scale index in the latest CSI survey conducted by an independent agency for the period of January-June 2017, followed by Udaipur, Amritsar and Dehradun airports which have scored 4.75, 4.74 and 4.73 respectively.
- The integrated terminal building of Raipur was inaugurated in 2012.
- High-level maintenance of infrastructure and passenger facilities, the green ambience, state-of -the- art technology and courteous staff ensuring passenger satisfaction has resulted in Raipur getting this recognition for the third consecutive time in the past two years.
Customer Satisfaction Index
- Airport Authority of India makes continuous efforts to improve the services and passenger facilities at its airports, and this has placed it amongst the best service providers in the world.
- Customer Satisfaction is one of the key performance objectives of AAI which is evaluated through Customer Satisfaction Survey conducted by an independent agency commissioned by AAI.
- The survey covers a wide range of parameters like transportation, parking, passenger facilities and cleanliness etc
Source: The Hindu
Please follow and like us: